Before Your Appointment
Thank you for choosing Arlington Eye Center! When you book an appointment with us, you should receive an email notification with your scheduled date and time, as well as forms to complete in advance of your visit. We will also provide you with any special instructions needed to prepare for your appointment.
- If you cannot complete the forms before your visit, please arrive 15 minutes early to complete paperwork in our offices.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment date, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Preparing for Your Cataract Appointment
Cataract appointments typically last 30-90 minutes. Here is how to prepare:
- Please Bring:
- Completed forms
- ID card
- Insurance card (in case other eye conditions are identified)
- Your eyes may be dilated. Please bring a driver with you if you think you will not be able to drive home safely with sunglasses.
- Contact Lenses: You may wear your contact lenses to the appointment, but please bring your glasses with you.